Maria RERISE SS130 (Slow Sinking)
RERISE SS130 (Slow Sinking)
The new method "SASOI-AGE"
This new method that Maria suggesting can catch low activity migratory fish, that can not be attracted by metal jigs.
Additional spec "Slow Sinking type" : 55g
※Searchable range ・・・10 ～ 20 m
※Sinking speed・・・Approx. 1.5 sec / m
You can choose Normal sinking type "RERISE S130" or "RERISE SS130" depending on the situation.
Slow sinking type can serach more slowly, at that place.
■Recommended tackle spec
|Rod||Casting rod (ML ～ MH power)|
|Reel||Shimano : 5000 ～ 8000 size, DAIWA 3500 ～ 4500 size|
|Line||PE #2 ～#3 + Leader Nylon 50 ～ 80lb|
Lure rotations that Maria suggesting
- Morning prime time, high activity situation
- Appeal wide range by top water pluggs.
- After prime time
- For high activity fish that sink to the bottoms.
- Day time, for low activity fish
- The new method "SASOI-AGE" will attract.
Lure action images
- ①Let RERISE sink to the bottoms. (Sinking speed : 1.5 m / sec.)
②Make short jerking with slack line.
③Making a long jerk will generate a S-shaped swimming action.
④Let RERISE sink to the depth which we want to track. (About 5 ～ 10 m)
⑥Continue from ②～⑤
|Spec||130mm - 55g (Sinking speed : Approx. 1.5 sec / m)|
|Hook||Owner ST-56 #1/0|
|Ring||Maria Fighters Ring DAEN #6|