Mega Air Pump HP-2000
Powerful air pump with silent "3 VALVE" system
A powerful air pump of about 2 liters per minute during strong operation.
The "3 VALVE" system reduces vibration and reduces noise by arranging three pumps in one unit and moving them in order.
A Ceramic stone is standard equipment, and fine bubbles quickly penetrate into the water.
* There are individual differences in the appearance of bubbles. Be sure to let the stone absorb water before use.
Body size (mm) - W80 x D40 x H150
Usage time (LOW / HIGH) - About 45 hours/about 15 hours
Air volume (LOW / HIGH) ℓ / min - About 1.2 / about 2.0
- Batteries used: 2 single batteries (sold separately)
- Rechargeable batteries cannot be used.
- Air volume: LOW (weak) 1.2 liters / minute HIGH (strong) 2.0 liters / minute
- Battery initial value
- Battery life: LOW (weak) continuous about 45 hours HIGH (strong) continuous about 15 hours
- When using alkaline batteries
- Motor life: Approximately 700 hours
- Bodyweight: Approximately 200g (excluding batteries, stones, and hoses)
- 60cm hose and Ceramic stone included
Due to the structure of the product, sand powder may come out from the inside of the stone, but there is no problem in use. Be careful not to accidentally swallow sand powder.
With a large stone with a diameter of 8 cm and a wide discharge surface.
There are individual differences in the appearance of bubbles. Be sure to absorb water firmly before use.
The strength can be switched.
Uses a hydrophobic membrane that does not allow water to pass through.
Comes with a hook that is easy to attach to a cooler or bucket
Example of use